ABOUT SIN CITY SKYDIVING
Sin City Skydiving is conveniently located 30 minutes from Las Vegas, Nevada, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to our jump site. Our skydiving instructors are some of the best in the world. We have a perfect tandem and student safety record because safety is our #1 priority, so you are in great hands when you choose Sin City Skydiving.
FACTS BEFORE YOU JUMP
• All students must be at least 18 years of age and weigh less than 220 lbs. Be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID.
• Arrive at the drop zone 30 minutes prior to your class time for paperwork and payment. Training begins at the class time. Late arrivals may forfeit their deposit and opportunity to skydive.
• Plan on spending approximately 4 hours at the drop zone. We send many flights per class. Your flight number is determined by many factors so please be patient.
• DO NOT consume any alcohol at least 8 hours prior to your skydive appointment.
• Wear comfortable clothing for the weather that day including lace-up athletic/tennis shoes. You may want to bring an extra layer like a sweatshirt or long-sleeve t-shirt because it is colder at higher altitudes. We provide goggles, gloves, headwear and jumpsuits.
• Tennis shoes are required. Do not wear open-toe sandals, boots, or shoes with metal, quick-lace hooks.
• Our cancellation/rescheduling policy is 48 hours for 1-2 people, 48 hours for 3-4 people and 72 hours for 5+ people.
• If you need to make a change to your reservation, we need you to do so more than 48/48/72 hours prior to your class time as applicable to your group size. If you reschedule inside of the 48/48/72 hours, you will forfeit your deposit. Also, if you fail to show up for your skydive, you forfeit the deposit in the form of a no-show fee.
• To avoid any cancellation fees, ALL cancellations or reschedules MUST be done in writing via EMAIL to validate the date and time of the cancellation or reschedule. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• If the weather is not suitable for skydiving at the drop zone, you may reschedule your skydive. Weather decisions are made SOLELY by drop zone staff.
• DUE TO VOLATILITY IN FUEL PRICES, SKYDIVING PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.